Q: What is SEER?
A: The SEER tells you how efficiently a central air conditioner can operate. Each SEER represents the number of Btus of cooling per watt, no matter which brand you choose. So, the higher the Btu number, the more cooling you get per watt.
But in an attempt to keep the SEER ratings uniform the SEER on the unit sticker is determined in a test laboratory under ideal conditions.
Q: Why should I get a digital programmable thermostat?
A: Programmable thermostats shut off and turn on the unit at predetermined times, saving energy and creating comfortable temperatures at just the right time.
Q: What are the advantages of a WiFi thermostat?
A: Honeywell WiFi Programmable Thermostat, Total Connect Comfort features:
- Access your thermostat from anywhere via your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- View and change thermostat settings and temperature
- View current outdoor temperature and 5-day forecast
- Manage multiple thermostats from one account
- High/Low temperature and connection alerts
- Automatic software updates through secure network
Get the FREE mobile app available with no monthly service fees. Available on App Store and Google Play.
Check back soon for more tips and information from Guardian Services Company – Your heating and air specialists in Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Northeastern Oklahoma.